The Robertson slow weekend will be taking place from 10-12 August 2012.
A must for wine lovers!
Here are just a few of the many activities that can be enjoyed at Robertson Slow:
- Indulge in traditional cuisine, using local ingredients from the Valley
- Experience wine-tastings and dinners in the homes of the local wine-making families, savouring family recipes
- Admire the beauty of biodiversity with fynbos drives
- Learn how to make your own limoncello
- Master the art of blending your own wine
- Discover the fine art of beekeeping and making honey
- Try your hand at making pasta or gnocchi
- Treat yourself to an organic meal on an organic wine farm
- Enjoy a story-telling evening by pioneers of the Robertson Wine Valley
- Browse and shop at the Robertson Valley Regional Food Market leisure on Sunday 12 August
Join us on Sunday for the Food Market ~ With live music and plenty of food, this is one of the highlights of the weekend and is not to be missed!